10 books that have changed my life forever

Here is a collection of books that I have read and I highly recommend everyone to read them to improve your life quality and effectiveness.



1. Modeling With NLP
This is a great book that changes minds. It is about the connection between the words we speak and our way of world perception. As soon as I have read this book I felt like I’m the God or like I can do just anything I want. This book describes easy but powerful techniques of reframing your mind. For real. I thought I became a magician or something. Anything is possible.

2. The Wheel Of Time: The Shamans Of Mexico Their Thoughts About Life Death And The Universe
This small book made a great impact on me. It is a collection of the essential ideas of other Carlos Castaneda’s books. I first read it when I was 6000 miles away from home and it changed me forever. It totally put me upside down changing my beliefs about people, our world and the universe.

3. Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai
This book was written by one real samurai from Japan and is a collection of laws that real samurais should follow. The depth and the philosophy of these laws really astonish.

4. Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time
Keith Ferrazzi is a great person who wrote a book about his philosophy of connecting people with one another. He has got a website and a big community of followers. Keith helps people and never refuses to to do it. He wrote a letter of recommendation for me.

5. How to Win Friends & Influence People
This book is about basic principles of communication. Dale Carnegie was an ordinary person who just wanted to overcome his own shyness. As a result he became world famous for his thoughts on how to communicate with other people in a correct way. His books are read by millions of people and I advise everybody to learn these simple things he is writing about.

6. Use Both Sides of Your Brain: New Mind-Mapping Techniques, Third Edition (Plume)
This particular book will mainly be useful for students. Tony Buzen has been exploring the abilities of human brain for more than 30 years. He created a great conception about how to use our brain much more effectively. Read this book, use these techniques and you will be surprised about how your effectiveness and your ability to memorize things is increased.

7. How to Get the Women You Desire into Bed
Since I’ve read this book my attitude to life changed and picking up girls became much more easier. I highly recommend you to read this book in order to know a lot about the opposite sex and become more effective with women.

8. How to Think Like Einstein: Simple Ways to Break the Rules and Discover Your Hidden Genius
Scott Thorpe is a notable man who works for “Sony Innovations”, knows several languages and designs robots. His book is about new original ways of thinking. The book gives totally incredible new ways of how to solve this or that problem. Einstein’s way of thinking is described.

9. The Definitive Book of Body Language
The book of Alan Pease is about non-verbal communication. It is well-known that more than 80% of information in course of a communication process is conveyed without words but with our posture and gestures and the tone of the voice. Having read this book you will learn how to communicate and read people much more effectively.

10. Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
Robert Kiyosaki was an ordinary man who became rich by his own efforts. In his series of books he thoroughly describes models of thinking of a rich man and a poor one, as well as gives advice on how to become rich by changing your model of thinking. You will learn his conception of cashflow and other extremely useful things.

Posted in |

0 коммент.: