Hi everyone! Thank you for keep visiting my blog, I highly appreciate this.

These days I am continuing my personal quest on effectiveness.


I work as an Internet Marketing and SEO analyst for T3leads, and every day is a personal challenge for me, because I am setting high standards for myself. My personal goal is to be highly effective and productive so my company would benefit from my work.

This attitude to my work came from a number of sources. These sources are:

  1. Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai
  2. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  3. The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime.
  4. How To Win Friends and Influence People 
If you are tight on your budget I highly recommend you #3 and #4. You will never regret you read these two books.

Also, I would personally like to invite you to my new website, DreamCoasts. This is a website about all beaches of the planet. I am adding the information about beaches at the moment, so if you know some cool beach which you would like to share, please shoot me an email at dreamcoaststeam {at} gmail.com and we will add it to our database, and other people will be able to see it and thank you forever. And, if you are a person who values such things as Friendship, Independency and Respect, please, like DreamCoasts official Facebook page.

Thank you again!


Slava


Posted in |

0 коммент.: